Friday 17 June 2011

Today is the last day he was in school :'( I'm gonna miss him so much. Bie :'( Take care dekat sana kay. Please don't be naughty okay. It was difficult to let you go Bie :'( I cried just now. Before, I had hoped that this will never happen, but it still. Bie, I'm afraid you'll leave me one day. Ya Allah, hopefully it will not happen. I cried again :'( Gosh Zuera! He just moved out of the school, not go away from you. Why do I need to cry like this? You're just too emotional laa. If he really love you, he will try to stick with you. Okay? Now stop crying! Haih -.-


We can still meet each other right. Yaa, but not like before. How do I go to school if no one waiting for me as before? I just can't stop crying laa :'(  Hopefully tomorrow I am more motivated. No more tears okay darl? Focus on your study okay zuera. Yes, you can do it baby! :) Be strong laa Zuera. Trust yourself, trust him. This is normal in a a relationship. You should set your hearts, do not listen to people who can destroy your relationship okay.


ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)